How to cook:
For the best results cook from refrigerated. All appliances vary, the followings are guidelines only. Ensure the product is thoroughly cooked and piping hot before serving. Following guidelines are based on one serving of Refrigerated Noodle (Approx. 100g).
1. Heat a pot of water until it boils.
2. Take the Noodle out of the refrigerator and remove all the packaging.
3. Put directly into the boiling.
4. Wait for the water to boil again. Turn down the flame and cook until it turns soft.
5. Add cooked soup, sauce or vegetables you prefer.